Large Language Model Fine-tuning Engineer
- Responsible for fine-tuning large-scale language models to improve their performance on specific tasks.
- Design and implement fine-tuning algorithms, adjust hyperparameters, and optimize model performance.
- Preprocess and analyze data during the fine-tuning process to ensure dataset quality and suitability.
- Evaluate and analyze fine-tuning results, adjust models to improve their performance.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure smooth progress of the fine-tuning and high-quality results.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest large-scale language model technologies and applications, continuously improve fine-tuning skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, artificial intelligence, mathematics, or related fields (master’s degree preferred), with relevant background knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing.
- More than 3 years of work experience in the field of NLP-related positions, or fresh Master’s graduates with relevant internship experience.
- Familiar with LLMs and experience in tuning them are preferred.
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.) and commonly used model evaluation and tuning, performance acceleration techniques, familiar with commonly used AI generation model frameworks, including GAN, VAE, VQGAN/Diffusion, etc.
- Proficient in data processing and analysis skills, capable of handling and analyzing large-scale text datasets.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, able to work closely with other team members to complete fine-tuning tasks together.
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems, continuously learn the latest technologies and solve practical problems.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of these openings, and we also welcome help from recruiting agencies.