TCCI Conference Director
The Tianqiao and Chrissy Chen Institute (TCCI) Conference Director will be responsible for coordinating and managing all conference initiatives for the foundation. This includes creating, sponsoring, and co-organizing conferences, as well as building platforms for sharing knowledge and discoveries across all conferences. The Conference Director will also maximize synergy with other foundation initiatives and represent the foundation at conferences.
Reporting Structure: The Conference Director will report directly to the founder of the foundation.
- Create and organize conferences for the foundation, including co-branded and own-brand conferences
- Build relationships with universities and other entities to sponsor and co-organize conferences.
- Develop a platform for sharing knowledge and discoveries from all conferences.
- Maximize synergy with other foundation initiatives, such as the fellowship program for young physician scientists and AI scientists.
- Represent the foundation at conferences, presenting on behalf of the foundation and networking with other scientists and researchers.
- Manage and coordinate a team of conference organizers.
- Work closely with research institutes and scientists to stay informed of the latest developments in brain science and related fields.
- Develop and oversee a budget for conference initiatives.
- Create and manage a system for tracking the success of conference initiatives.
- Explore the possibility of creating a foundation prize for brain science and related fields.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or above in a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in organizing large-scale events, preferably in science or related fields.
- Strong network and relationships with research institutes and scientists.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of these openings, and we also welcome help from recruiting agencies.